Buying Buying Critical Billposter and Blade on Lawolf or equipment alike

Discussion in 'FlyFF Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FlyFF, 11/14/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlyFF

FlyFF
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

So, I'm an old timer on flyff, last time I played was 3 years ago, used to have a fem crit bp, I had a really awesome knuckle, it was on par with the one a bp called Reign used to have (for those who remember that huge fail of bp...), anyways. I dont want a decent blade or BP, i want a REALLY GOOD bp & blade, if you only have equipment we can probably arrange business. I will pay with real money. Let me know.

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Buying Few Bils.Im buying few bil. on any server. Im looking for best offer. Leave offer per perin, and name of server here. Current gpot price would be nice too.

Account for Sale

Selling 130 FM, 120 99.99 Jester, 111m RM, and others on Mocomochi serverI have a level 120 99.99% jester with a clean Lusaka Bow, no other gear, great for savage wilds. I have a level 130 Forcemaster at ~15% with a clean Angel Glove, +7 billst set (+8 suit) with 7% HP, 21% defense and misc gear. Comes with a reputation as a polite and friendly player with great in game knowledge, and trust-ability. I have a level 111-m RM with a clean flurry, and endless stacks of meat salads and 8th refreshers. She shares a couple (currently lvl 12) with my forcemaster. I have a level 118 Jester. No gear, no reputation. Other stuff: 3 or 4 Lightning 7% pieces, Fire A, Water A cards, bunches of B/4% cards, tons of all beads, misc junk, few hundred mil penya, Rising Sun (M) set, Kuma Cloak, etc. We will discuss what items you are interested in, the effort and gpots that went into their creation, and then decide on a cash value. We can hammer out the exact process to transfer the account(s) to your possession, but ultimately I will get paid before you have 100% access. Hit me back here or by email (derealization@live). Yes I'm Exie the ex-forum admin from the officials. No that name is not attached at all to any of my new characters on Mocomochi. Yes I can prove it, and hope my old name still carries some weight in order to move trades forward faster with trust.

Account for Sale

Buying Buying Tanuki Perins/equipmentI'm looking to spend 143USD/90GBP on either Perins or Blade equipment (A good Bloody sword/ Ult+6 LGA) Leave offers here, and you can email me at *****************************************************

Account for Sale

Selling Selling Pro siege bp gear/account [LYKAN]Hello. Im selling a siege bp lvl 129 on Lykan It has ALOT of event Cs soon to have 3 event Qamps 7days (200% exp) and 2 PAmps 7 Days (100% exp) and lots of siege cs It has achieved 230k asal with 150-200k hp once set is +10'd Comes with pets/set/shields/knuckles etc full swapping gear I am willing to sell the bp naked OR Geard. Transfer will be made Via paypal Take careful note i will not be going first so no newfag scammers please. Serious buyers leave s here and i will add thankx Also Just a bump i accept Blade gear/Blade account for a trade or w.e :D

Account for Sale

Selling Demian Accounts (Yetti Server Now)Hi People, I am selling a few Demian (Yetti) Accounts. Account 1. Level 121-H BP Account 2. Level 99-M BJ With 97% because I died Account 3. Level 80-M YJ For details please add me on : ***************************************************** Thank you.

Account for Sale

Selling S> Hero Elementor and Billposter (Tanuki)Selling: Hero billposter 121 Hero Arcanist 130 add me on maraaye._[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] if you're interested. ;) Only accept real money.

Account for Sale

Selling Kargo Slayer!Hello, I'm selling my slayer on Kargo. Leave your details and I'll contact you ASAP! Bye!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.