Sold [Buying BUYING Albion Silver- EXCELLENT PRICE - INSTANT Payment

Discussion in 'Albion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by DejanXX, 11/1/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DejanXX

DejanXX
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

DejanXX Classic Services
    WTB Albino Silver in DEMAND! (LF Suppliers)

________________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________

Discord name: Dejan#7120 (Capital D to avoid imposters)
    Discord Unique ID: 273119899159887873
    Discord Server: DejanXX Services <-- Click me
    Skype ID: dejan.deki73
    Skype Username:
    DejanXX playerup
    ________________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________

I WILL NEVER ADD YOU ON DISCORD/SKYPE FIRST UNLESS I PM YOU DIRECTLY ON playerup. IF SOMEBODY ADDS YOU AND CLAIMS HE IS DejanXX or works with DejanXX, please consult with me before doing anything. You can reach me out 24/7 on the forum for verification purposes.

Why you should choose us?

✅ Verified Middleman of playerup with 1.300+ Positive Reviews

✅ Paying with almost every Payment method (PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, Revolut, Bitcoin, Chainlink Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, XRP, usdT(Tether), Western Union, . and LOTS of more options.)

✅ Online MOST of the time for taking stocks!

✅Fluent in English, understanding, and communicative.
    I completely understand how it feels like when you cannot communicate with someone properly due to their English being poor, that won't be a issue with us!

✅ AMAZING Prices

✅ INSTANT Payment

CONTACT INFO

Discord name: Dejan#7120 (Capital D to avoid imposters)
    Discord Unique ID: 273119899159887873
    Discord Server: DejanXX Services <-- Click me
    Skype ID: dejan.deki73
    Skype Username:
    DejanXX playerup

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.