Buying Buying Aibatt Account

Discussion in 'FlyFF Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FlyFF, 11/14/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlyFF

FlyFF
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hey im buying a account with 60+ bp in Aibatt server with fully nice gear. It must have a nice gknuckle and shield. I also want cs items and decent amount of penya in the account. I am not going to trade first. p>
    Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Trading Lotsa trades for Flyff Items.I got some game accounts and items that I dont play anymore. WoW Account I have a lvl 70 hunter with some epic gear and a lvl 19 twink. I'll give the account for 800-1b penya. Any Server. The name is Magnakim btw. check WoW armory it should be there. S.U.N = Soul of the Ultimate Nation I have 2x snowflower rings = 30% skill damage and +7 to all stats each ring. one snowflower neck= +7 stat and 600-800 hp or something. and 71 Voice of winds and 6m heim. also got combat divines. and more stuff. I trade these items for flyff items :D Steam account. My Steam account has Cs 1.6 and DoD. here is Picture Link ***************************************************** Willing to trade it for 600-800m penya. or items. 750+ auto win. btw. i also have condition zero lol Diablo 2: I also got cd keys for diablo 2 and diablo 2 expansion. i want 500-600m penya for the expansion and 300-400m penya for the original. 2moons I got a lvl 91 Azure Knight. Its naked. 300-400m penya for him :D I never trade first btw... ima smart fellow soo dont try me. Add me on . *****************************************************. name is andrew. or just email me. Thx.

Account for Sale

Selling Blade Lvl 61 MiaBlade Has cs sylia bike. cs pet tiger. cloak. 2 detras. +3 set armor. cs fashion casual xfire: phistar

Account for Sale

Selling 160 perins lawolfhey guys i sell 160 perins in lawolf server, message me if ur interested! i only trade paypal

Account for Sale

Trading d2LOD account for Flyff penya/perin (ClockWorks)hi this is my first time using this forum and im trying to trade my full d2 useast ladder account with level 90 paladin and some other high level chars loads of gcs and torches and one anni dont wanna list all the stats but if you interested ill meet you in game and give you the account name as well as password and show you all eq all i really want on clockworks server is mass penya and or perins so i can gear up my merc plz message me soon if your interested... thanks

Account for Sale

Buying B> LAWOLF Elementor lvl 95+ (i can pay with paypal or with ingame penya)hi. im looking for a nice Elementor level 95+ or a psykeeper 95+ with equip or without, i can pay with lawolf Perins, or with paypal. mail me to ***************************************************** thnx bye

Account for Sale

Buying Flyff Perins 2$buying 10 perins for 20$, check my feedback, prefer you go first add me ***************************************************** or leave message

Account for Sale

Trading Trading Sf acc Cpt.green for lvl95+blade (lawolf prefered)Trading Green Cpt. Cutie M4 Gak Ltd 1.000kd No bullet holes.Holster 26 days,derr head 66 days,canteen pouch 66 days,tatoo 66 days,ROKMC,500 gcoins still on the acc.For a 95+Blade(Boy or girl idc)Lawolf Server Prefered. xfire:delux933

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.