Buying BUYERS BEWARE - @berlin.world is a scam!

Discussion in 'Disputes - Caution / Under Investigation' started by ams, 7/22/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ams

ams
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

The owner of @Berlin.world hit me up here on playerup when I was looking for a travel account. He was selling the account for $65, but as a one-time courtesy I asked him if he could accept $35 (which he did), but I had to keep good care of the account.

Long-story short, I sent him the money as friends/family so he could avoid fees (because he supposedly lowered $30 for me) and when I ask him to give me the credentials he refuses saying that I tried to lowball him and that is what people like me deserve. He said next time I should try to accept the real price instead of negotiating. I tried explaining to him my currrent financial status but he didn't even bother listening and blocked me instantly. So far I have opened a case on PayPal hoping to get my money back, but do not fall for that guy's scam. I have bought other accounts on playerup but I have never been scammed. I guess I will have to keep an open eye and see everything from a different perspective from now on.
    @Berlin.world is a scam.

I am sure this thread will get deleted by the mods/admins for improper placement but at least you get the point.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.