Sold Buying B> JP Acc w/ decent red myr team & NA acc with decent yog team

Discussion in 'Puzzle & Dragons Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Tnad808, 8/9/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tnad808

Tnad808
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hi guys!

Im looking to buy alt accounts for both my NA and JP Accounts. Why? Because I would like to run 2P/3P with my alt and I seem to have no self control over my life and want more reasons to avoid my responsibilities (we don't talk about that second part....). Anyways, my main criteria are.....

- For JP Acc (more open to options)
    - Decent* RMyr team (RMyr on acc is preferred, if not, MP should be there to purchase her)
    - Blue Male Hunter (from MH collab) would be very nice as well as would Yuna (from FF collab)

- For NA Acc (pretty firm on the criteria)
    - Decent* TPA Yog Team (prefer the TPA build better than rows)
    - Blue Male Hunter plus Yomi and good monsters with 7c awakening (Nohime OP!!!!! And Tachi too) would be greatly liked as well

*=Don't need the "Ideal" team (my JP Acc doesn't have ideal RMyr, but my NA basically has the ideal Yog team imo)

*****If you have Lightning from FF collab on either acc that earns you extra money from me!!*****
    (Lightning is bae.....)

Price is totally up to the content of your boxes (and if u have Lightning :D) so I won't mention any exact numbers here. Just know that the more rare stuff the better (more of the good collab monsters is even better). As you can also see, Blue hunter is another pretty big thing I'm looking for since I often use him in multiplayer (he's so ez and so good....until ur teammates die....) but he isn't my main focus, he would just be something nice to have.

Please feel free to contact me with your offers at......
    Email: [email protected]
    Discord: Ty808ty #7487
    ...Or feel free to PM me here (I'll see it in email anyways)

If you have hypermaxed RMyr (JP) or Yog (NA) feel free to also ask me for ID to friend in-game, or even to 2p/3p dungeons (my Yog team is pretty dank).

Happy Puzzling! :eek: #whenTFisRMyrcomingtoNA #wtf #Gungtroll

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.