Buying B> GPOT [ Mocomochi or Lykan ]

Discussion in 'FlyFF Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FlyFF, 11/14/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlyFF

FlyFF
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hi I currently have $120 on my Paypal account and I'm willing to buy gpot for my accounts on Mocomochi or Lykan server. I want to buy gpot on Mocomochi server mainly.. if not Lykan server. You go first , don't want to get my life-time money taken away.(Scammed) Just leave a comment, and if you do have a Facebook , contact me there, Anderson Mao is my Facebook so hit me up with a Friend Request saying your from here.. If you don't got a Facebook then tell me where shall we contact each other for private talk. -Thanks , :)

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Selling S> LV 140 CRACKSHOOTER w/ 87 perins on itSELLING MY LEVEL 140 CRACKSHOOTER WITH 87 PERINS ON THIS CHARACTER + it comes with a naked level 116 Blade with one LGA only Taking via paypal cash only... NO STUPID OFFERS OR BUYERS... YOU WILL GO FIRST BECAUSE IVE BEEN SCAMMED BY " Deadlykiller1 " with my other character which was a Master Blade PM me if interested '' ..

Account for Sale

Selling Kargo Perins!Hi, Currently I am selling Perins! Leave your details or add me and I'll get back to you. I'm looking to sell more of them at a time. I have around 80 Perins to sell! : ***************************************************** Thanks!

Account for Sale

[SOLVED] S> LV 129 BP w/ 23.93% [LYKAN]This account only has 38 Perins and 2 QAMPS .. NO STUPID OFFERS AND BUYERS REAL BUYERS HERE!! Only accepting paypal You go first! , got scammed last time and won't be happening again. Email : ***************************************************** [P]aypal

Account for Sale

Selling S>Crackshooter level 130 w/ 87 perins [Mocomochi]SELLING MY LEVEL 130 CRACKSHOOTER WITH 87 PERINS ON THIS CHARACTER + it comes with a naked level 116 Blade with one LGA only Taking via paypal cash only... NO STUPID OFFERS OR BUYERS... YOU WILL GO FIRST BECAUSE IVE BEEN SCAMMED BY " Deadlykiller1 " with my other character which was a Master Blade PM me if interested '' ..

Account for Sale

Buying Kargo Perins!Hi! I'm buying Kargo Perins! Post your information and I'll add you.

Account for Sale

Selling 109 RingMaster 100 BillPoster On Aibatt Server With alot of stuffRules Transfer will be made Via PayPal I will not be going first so no scammers please. Neclus +6 Hat: Int+13 Max Mp -100 Suit: DCT+4% Int+1 FP+350 Guant:Attack Speed -1% Attack +5 Boots: Mp-50 Adoch +5% LGS+3: 3/3 +10 Wind CC-1% Dex+1 MaxHp-50 Jewelry 2x Int rings +5 2x Plugs +9 Mental Necklace+15 Cash Shop Pick up pet- Kitty Elegant white wings Yetti shoes (F) Rabbit Hat(F) Rabbit Hands(F) Rabbit Shoes(F) Body Guard Suit (F) Hands(F)/Gothic Gloves(F) 2x coral island tickets (1) 24 hour Azria Ticket 1 Spro/Apro/Gpro Event Items 2x 15day Azria Tickets 2x 15 Day Traseia Ticket 30 day amp Ticket 3x blessing of goddess 10 Fly/29 Fun 10 Blue Balloon 2 Yellow Balloon Penya 730,063,283 Other Misc Items BillPoster is Bare (Sreenshots can be provided if needed) Serious Buyers Only Please!!! If interested add my *****************************************************

Account for Sale

Selling Selling Gpots -25% ie. 30$=40$ worth of gpots and 15$=20$ worth of gpotsLike the title says. I have sold 4 flyff accounts here successfully even though none of them left feedback :(. Just bought and ran lol. Anyways I'm selling gpots -25% cost. A great deal if you are thinking of purchasing gpots and want to stretch your dollar a little further. How it works is once I get the paypal payment, You tell me the items or special package deal you want. Try to use exact 2000gp or 4000gp amounts when buying gpot items as small remaining gpot amounts can't be transferred over (ie make sure you spend ALL of the Gpots). I'll gift you the items from the website since I don't have flyff installed on my comp anymore. If you have any questions let me know. Hopefully some of my past buyers can see this and vouch for my trustworthiness. You can contact me here through PMs or my *****************************************************

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.