Selling Buying B> Constellation Pheonix

Discussion in 'Star Citizen Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by ChaosTheory17, 11/12/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChaosTheory17

ChaosTheory17
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Gday guys,

I'm looking to buy a Constellation Pheonix. The thing is, is I am completely and utterly new to everything that is Star Citizen but with the alpha approaching I think it's time to start looking for the ship I want. That ship is (currently) the Constellation Pheonix.

I am Epic Verified, with enough feedback to safely call myself highly trusted. I expect to deal with someone the same.

I have no idea how it all works and am hoping to be schooled in a few basic SC trading practices before purchasing. I wish to have an account fully in my name, so do I need to buy an account first before buying a ship? Do you gift me the ship onto my already made account? These basic things I have literally no idea about so I will be wanting to deal with someone who is patient enough to help me understand how it works. I do not currently have an account, I have nothing. I simply want a pheonix ship on an account that I own. Is it safer to make my own account rather than buying one?

Anyway, I am hoping someone out there may have this ship for sale. I don't have a current budget as I do not know what they cost. I will be looking at private offers from everyone and will be taking the best one with reputation also weighing heavily on each offer.

I would also appreciate talking to any SC pro's to discuss my in-game needs to make sure the pheonix is the right ship for me.

Contact me on skype or here on-site,

I hope to hear from someone soon!

- CT17

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.