Buying a priest FULL INFO.

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Hey, buying a priest using Paypal, NX, Steam account (With tons of games) and a WoW account with 70 Lock and 60 Mage alt, any server if transferable, 70+ (Must have holy symbol if over level 80).

AIM-InevitableHawk

Xfire-InevitableHawk.

Priest 90 full info scania with all his equipes

paypal only.

Originally Posted by Josh10002

Priest 90 full info scania with all his equipes

paypal only.

Declined, refused to use MM and wanted me to go first.

Anyone else?

InevitableHawk added 330 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

Just got another offer on AIM for an 8x, 25k nx he wanted. I would go for it however he wouldn't use an MM and wanted me to go first, didn't even have a gzp account -_-

People I WILL NOT GO FIRST with real freaking money, you either go first 100% or we use an MM if you are untrusting, if you want me to go first and not use a MM then don't message me, it's really annoying to talk to someone for over an hour discussing the account and price and then just wasting my time by saying "okay you go first" -_-. (Forgive my venting)

bumpidy bump

I have a 92 priest in Khaini fully equipped with HP set.. what are you offering?

(on ranks, full info)

Originally Posted by f4xf0x

I have a 92 priest in Khaini fully equipped with HP set.. what are you offering?

(on ranks, full info)

Someone with similar but I believe 94 on Yel wants a 25k nx card, we are using devinity so I feel pretty good about his trade. If his trade goes south I'll hit you up soon.

Originally Posted by f4xf0x

(on ranks, full info)

Trade went south, do you have alternate means of communication? I prefer AIM or Xfire but also have MSN if that is your preference.

Bump, still buying one, can offer nx or cash, or possibly a steam account with way to many games. Also a 70 Warlock on WoW with a 60 Alt Mage.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.