Buying a lvl70+dk in Scania

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Hey, if you are willing to sell a lvl70+ dragonknight(polearms) in Scania, please post your aim or email so we can negotiate a trade. Im not interested in any of its items so you can take everything from the char before we trade.

cmon someone offer...

fine how about a 65-69warrior? I really want to try out a dk.

I have lvl 86 dk scania. I accept paypal. Whats your offer

paypal is only usuable for people 18 years and older right? If it is, is it possible I pay with cash, like through the mail?

Well, Im not quite sure how much to offer for the char. Can you just state an amount that would be satisfactory to you? By the way, you can strip the char if it lowers the price.

Lol This the real offer people. I have a Lvl 82Dragon Knight( Hybrid) And a Lvl 102 Dragon Knight(Hybrid). And I have 4 More other accounts add me and we talk about it. Aim- MrPiiMstaxX Msn-

mr.popular is a scammer

i got a lvl 79 pure polearm DK

msn -

Lol If your trying to accuse someone for scamming you please show like a proof or what ever. And look at your count's how the hell do you know i scam when your only have 19 counts. Stupid freak. Get a freaking life. And look at my counts and look at yours compare it who would the people trust.-.-

And dude I got 4 thank's you got none. -.-

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.