BUY LOA League of Angels Account $40

Discussion in 'League of Angels Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 8/5/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Please buy my account. S11 BR 190k in Emperium #1 guild. Have all bells n whistles. VIP 6-7 . Demon Wings and Demon Garb. 45 Imperial Mount Shards Spent about $80 looking to sell for 40 via paypal. Currently #67/1000 on server.

My strategy has been life gain and rage. mermaid, astral, shadow, and lvl 60 djinni supped up. I have enough to buy the celestial right now. goal was nerida for emblem boost. rage +110 and life gain = unstoppable.

i really need some time off. looking to sell immediately. please message.

u would want to commit to the 7 bucks a month to keep the vip going to 10 which is monthly. you are going to like my char which is female mage.

.;

i still very much want out of this game. i am still playing even now.

you will want this account. it would take you 8 weeks to get this advanced plus $$$ i only selling for $40

Originally Posted by sparxx

Please buy my account. S11 BR 190k in Emperium #1 guild. Have all bells n whistles. VIP 6-7 . Demon Wings and Demon Garb. 45 Imperial Mount Shards Spent about $80 looking to sell for 40 via paypal. Currently #67/1000 on server.

My strategy has been life gain and rage. mermaid, astral, shadow, and lvl 60 djinni supped up. I have enough to buy the celestial right now. goal was nerida for emblem boost. rage +110 and life gain = unstoppable.

i really need some time off. looking to sell immediately. please message.

u would want to commit to the 7 bucks a month to keep the vip going to 10 which is monthly. you are going to like my char which is female mage.

I am still playing and playing and playing . someone needs to save me from this madness. its fun and addicting. $40 is a steal for as many hours as i have sunk in this game.

top guild

top bonuses for vip

only $8 a month to play.

you can walk into a well seasoned acct.

today my br is 197k .

i have purchased celestial.

current setup is djinni maxed out. astral child mermaid and celestial

still would love to sell this account. current rank is #63/1000. the game is fun just takes too much time.

This account is still for sale. I am looking for a buyer that would like a well seasoned account. you will have fun poning most of the server.

Please buy my account it is still for sale. just hit br 200k . well worth it still much to do to pump my char. so much fun left to be had. $40 is a good price.

Can your account run in amzgame.com?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.