Sold Buy Darkfall Unholy Wars Accounts -

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 11/6/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Lets bring this section back to life!

Account Information
    I'm pretty sure this is the most deserted section on the whole of ePvP. come on people, lets put some action into this place!

Account for Sale

Cheat Engine

Account Information
    Na dann mal guten Morgen ! Eigentlich finde ich es ausnahmsweise mal schade, dass ein Spiel so viele Angriffsmöglichkeiten bietet. Trotzdem die Frage: Hat schon mal jemand mit Cheat Engine ein bischen rumgespielt ? War am überlegen mal reinzuschauen, aber vielleicht weiss ja schon wer, dass es nicht lohnt ?

Account for Sale

LootIt

Account Information
    Hey guys, I know this is the first time I'm posting here, but I'm willing to share my autolooter with you guys. It's pretty straightforward. ALT+RIGHTCLICK - Select loot destination (bank, backpack, trade window, anywhere) CTRL+LEFTCLICK - Move the item instantly to loot destination. Keep in mind that there's a loot delay (it's short but it's there). Enjoy. [EDIT] Antivir: Nothing found ArcaVir: Nothing found Avast: Nothing found AVG: Nothing found BitDefender: Nothing found F-Prot: Nothing found Norman: Nothing found Rising: Nothing found VirusBlokAda32: Nothing found VirusBuster: Nothing found ***************************************************** Scanned by *****************************************************

Account for Sale

How To Level Greater Magic

Account Information
    Requirements: Food Bone Sulphur Skill 1-25 Purchase Greater Magic (100g) skill, then purchase Greater Magic Rend (200g) skill. Rend has a requirement to cast, 1xBone, and has a cooldown. Fire 1 Rend Fire 2 Mana Missiles Fire 1 Health to Mana Consume food. Repeat as needed. Note: The only other Greater Magic skill you can gain until skill level 25 is Beacon (200g), it is NOT a damage spell, it is simply a pointer, and requires TWO reagents, one of them Ash. Highly recommended you skip this skill. Skill 25-50 To be continued...

Account for Sale

Armour Crafting Guide

Account Information
    Armour Crafting. Skill Level - craftable armour 01-24 Chainmail 25-49 Banded mail 50-74 Scalemail 75-99 Plate and Trueforge 100 is Mastery Unlock Levelling to 25. Get wood, you need 100 timber about to make 40 wood. Do your quests to get tools. If you don't have 40 leather off the goblins buy 10-20 for 40-80g off the merchent. Now go make 40 shields. Levelling to 50 Getting to 50 needs considerable amounts of iron wood and leather and gold. 10g 1 ingot wood and leather. Make 200 of them (am assuming 200 shields), and you have 50 skill. Also to speed things up... when do your quests, mark metal nodes with /annontation_add metal. This why you wont waste time finding the next node. When mining in an dangerous area, never mine past half stamina. Take 2-3 swings and look around. DO NOT GET TUNNEL VISION ON THE NODE. These tips will help you get to 50 and to scale in armorsmithing quickly.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.