Selling BUY BITCOIN HERE! [CASH APP UK/UK BANK TRANSFER]

Discussion in 'Currency Exchange - Buy Sell Trade' started by General Forums &, 1/7/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. General Forums &

General Forums &
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Welcome to my Bitcoin Exchange thread!
    I understand that some of you struggle with buying Bitcoin due to not being the required age etc, which is why I'm offering this service here.

How it works:
    You send me Cash App (UK ONLY) or UK Bank Transfer
    I purchase the Bitcoin and wait for the payment to process
    I send you the agreed amount of Bitcoin

Rates:
    Anything under $100 -
    15% Rate
    Anything over $100 - 10% Rate

READ:
    1. The minimum amount of Bitcoin I can buy at a time is $60 worth, therefore I will NOT be exchanging for an amount lower than $60.
    2. Since I am doing this through my bank, I will need the payment in advance, and therefore we cannot efficiently use a MM.
    3. Buying Bitcoin is not instant, it can take any amount of time to appear into my account. Therefore, by purchasing, you are agreeing to wait this amount of time.
    4. If the money has been taken out of my bank account and the Bitcoin payment is processing, I will NOT refund you. However, if the transaction is failing to process, you are entitled to a full refund.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me!

Via PM or Discord | jord#0666

If you do not trust this service, you are more than welcome to check out my other Exchange thread and use a MM.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.