Bunq accounts - fully verified

Discussion in 'Bunq Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by HurVerified, 2/19/23.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurVerified

HurVerified
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

My Location:
    ✅ Verified bank/exchange/payment system accounts for sale with the best prices on the market.
    Fresh & aged accounts with transactions history available. For orders, contact telegram:

https://playerup.com/virtualseller

❌ No time wasters please, only serious businessman who are looking to expand their business.

Join in our official telegram channel:

https://playerup.com/virtual_goods_market

Delivery details:
    NOX backup
    VSIM - Virtual phone number
    FULL MAIL ACCESS
    FULL ACCOUNT ACCESS
    Documents Photos/pdf files

Terms of our services:
    You must have change all details after payment.
    I am not responsible for the money in the balance.
    I am not responsible for the damage caused by you to other persons.
    I am not responsible for the system blocks.

Refund policy:
    If you are having any issues with your purchase from our store, please contact us within 30 days and we will give you a refund or replacement.

•After buying an account you have 24 hours to completely check and confirm everything.
    •Don't forget to change all passwords and remove extra devices on the account and emails.
    •We recommend adding 2FA security to accounts and emails after securing them.
    •We only verify and confirm accounts, we can't guarantee any account function like accepting specific cards or transaction failures, because they are not related to verification at all.
    •Be sure to check all account limits on their official website before purchasing an account.
    •We are completely ready for 24/7 support and helping you online on all possible issues and questions.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.