Sold [Boosting and Teamfight Tactics Boosting with STREAM

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by QuadroTony, 12/18/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QuadroTony

QuadroTony
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Greetings!
    Let me introduce our services

common information

• Our main feature - live video stream. You always can watch, learn, and check us
    • Our crew of friends from eastern European countries
    • We guarantee 100% personally leveled characters with no use of bots, scripts, hacks, or exploits
    • For extra security we have a VPN connected to a location near you during the order
    • We can agree on any range of levels and services. The price in this case will be customized
    • All services provide by actual players with their own real accounts, very experienced and passionate in online games
    • We offer various bonuses, pack deals with discounts and seasonal discounts
    • Our players are flexible and allow stop-and-play, so you always can play too, when you want

main rules

• We comply with GDPR Privacy Policy and won't share your data in any way
    • As soon as we have started with our services we can not refund your purchase
    • Security of your account is our top priority - we take multiple precaution measures for that
    • Its because any service that require your account have a very low chance to get banned for "account sharing"
    • We have refund system for this purposes, more details at the last page of price-list of the game
    • If you will choose us as your Power-leveling Provider, you signed with all rules

the full list of my services with prices and many other usefull info you can find by the link below:
    MAIN HUB

payment methods

• Google Pay
    • PayPal
    • Skrill
    • WebMoney
    • Western Union
    • Steam Wallet and many others

contacts

add me first and we will discuss what you need, cheers!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.