Sold [Store 27 Knives, 4 Gloves, Skins, Cash (methods listed in post), 30000+ Cash ST Kara Fire and Ice .008x 9th...

Discussion in 'CSGO Items for Sale - Buy Sell CS:GO Items' started by /u/orange0401, 12/20/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/orange0401

/u/orange0401
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

PLEASE READ THE TEXT BELOW. IF ANY OF IT IS BLATANTLY IGNORED, I WILL INSTANTLY BLOCK YOU.

CASH IS NOT THE SAME AS STEAM WALLET FUNDS OR CSMONEY FUNDS. STOP OFFERING ME 'GOOD' OVERPAY IN STEAM WALLET FUNDS.

I DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL AS PAYMENT.

I TAKE ITEM OFFERS AS WELL

VIRTUALLY ALL PRICES ARE # TO CURRENT CASH MARKET PRICES.

Reddit DM is not a good way to contact me. Instead, add me or send a trade offer through steam.

-

-

-

-

-

Check out the spreadsheet here for a detailed list of everything I'm selling, along with b/os and such.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1coA7cqd_k7cs84X3LaXJYHyhmfyZViClRl88p_QlJ0g/edit?usp=sharing

-

-

-

-

-

CASH:

(please note that certain methods may incur fees that I do not pay). I offer and accept payments through

• Zelle (US Only)
    • Venmo (reserve the right to decline payment due to chargeback risk & limitations, normally overcharge 5%)
    • Federal Reserve Wire Network (US only)
    • Movo.cash
    • Skrill
    • Neteller
    • Cashapp
    • Bank Transfer
    • UK Bank Transfer (UK only, obviously, Overcharge by 2% due to currency exchange fees)
    • SEPA (Single Euro Payment Area, EU Only. Overcharge by 4% due to currency exchange fees & time in transfer)
    • Xoom
    • International Bank Wire (SWIFT, IBAN/BIC, need Address/IRL information, takes a few days and has ~$20 fees)
    • Cryptocurrency: BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP, ETC, USDT, etc. (.5% fee)
      • Can take lots of others, just ask
      • I overcharge via certain cryptos depending on confirmation time (incredibly basic volatility protection)
    • Paypal, but I do not accept paypal as a form of payment.

I am interested in buying for cash, usually cashouts and knife/glove/skin sales.

If you're interested in cash trades, I won't go first unless you have some form of rep greater than mine.

If an item is on trade hold and you want to guarantee its purchase, you can

1. Pay 5% of the value to reserve it and pay the other 95% once its tradeable or
    2. Pay a full (sometimes slightly #) price on the item.

Otherwise I will trade the item normally, as if the offer did not exist.

Tradelink

Cashrep on my Spreadsheet

# #/orange0401
    # .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.