BritAwesome = xbeer = no love you scammer

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Aight so, I have posted that I had a strong feeling BritAwesome is xbeer, a previous shameless scammer who scammed people and attempted to scam me.

Why did I think so?

1. Well, xbeer is a scammer who tried to scam me when I felt nice and decided to go first. BritAwesome on the other hand, has been called a scammer multiple times, just look at her feedback.

2. They both talked exactly the same way, and had the same interest.

you can just smell it, like a wolf dressed in a gown.

3. Their IPs were almost a direct match, same ISP meaning she simply changed the IP.

Now, heres what I also found.

================================================== =======

xbeezie: hello i had some problems creating an account in here and i was wondering if anyone could help me make one! my e-mail is ***************************************************** !

thank's

================================================== =========

xbeezie? xbeer? gee what a coincidence it must be.

This is front page news too, and I think Varsityy wouldnt mind handing over the attention to a fag like you.

Haven't talked to BritAwesome in dealing with trades, so I cannot comment on the fact that he/she is a scammer.

But the evidence coming from the xbeezie and xbeer I feel is pretty substantial.

Nice find Mike, and thanks for the heads up.

aww such a smart love you here :) i am impressed of how stupid and retard you are :) why em i not banned if i am a scammer and if i am also that exbeer person ? explain that !

oh and kid who is more mature here ? me ? or a retard kid who adds me on msn just to talk crap ?

next time i suggest you go and buy yourself a life and stop trying to make a life on a internet forum :) cause idk but it's 100% lame :)

i love the way you got so upset and started making false accusations :P but infact you can't stand that someone from this website knows what a dirt bag you are and the fact you have like 50+ feedbacks doesn't make you one of the good guys by far.

ah and your a dirt bag ... did i said that already ?

p.s: if you can't get a life ... try to find one on eBay maybe someone auctions theyr life there ^_^ GL!!!

Zzz. BritAwsome, are you a male or female..

p.s for mliu - 1st i just noticed that the link you provided has an "xbeezie" not an xbeer or w/e that is spelled. Were do you see the similarity in that ?

2nd your right i am a no love you ... but your also wrong ... i am not a scamer!

3th you failed!

Originally Posted by BritAwesome

aww such a smart love you here :) i am impressed of how stupid and retard you are :) why em i not banned if i am a scammer and if i am also that exbeer person ? explain that !

oh and kid who is more mature here ? me ? or a retard kid who adds me on msn just to talk crap ?

next time i suggest you go and buy yourself a life and stop trying to make a life on a internet forum :) cause idk but it's 100% lame :)

i love the way you got so upset and started making false accusations :P but infact you can't stand that someone from this website knows what a dirt bag you are and the fact you have like 50+ feedbacks doesn't make you one of the good guys by far.

ah and your a dirt bag ... did i said that already ?

p.s: if you can't get a life ... try to find one on eBay maybe someone auctions theyr life there ^_^ GL!!!

Anyone want a perfect example of hypocrite? just look here.

The fact is, I couldnt care less what you or anybody thought about me. I am here because its fun and not a bad way to make money.

Not mature? because trying to scam and failing at it makes you so mature?

BritAwesome's Ign is HoLy in eflyff in glaphan .I had been spying him tho.When i said he is HoLy in another thread he clear all the stuff he is selling lol. See this thread and u will understand *****************************************************

Originally Posted by BritAwesome

p.s for mliu - 1st i just noticed that the link you provided has an "xbeezie" not an xbeer

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.