Sold BOT 2.0 FOR THE FARM EXPERIENCE BATTLE PASS. IMPROVED VERSION

Discussion in 'Hearthstone Boosting - Buy Sell Trade' started by budgotov, 3/3/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. budgotov

budgotov
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

76   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    write before buying: my discord bud'gotov#0632 and telegram @comingforyou22

DETAILED DESCRIPTION
    How is this bot better than others
    1) This bot has been updated and now does not crash the game. Can work 24/7
    2) Does not "blunt" after the end of the match, if the daily was updated or given a 50gold reward
    3) If the xc crashed itself, the bot will launch the game from the launcher and continue farming
    4) Works on resolutions: 1920x1080 and 1366x768

You buy a bot that starts searching for a match, presses OK on the mulligan, plays the cards and pulls to the wick
    Since the bot is a clicker, therefore, during its operation, the PC should not be touched

This bot shows itself best on the priest with provocations and aoe-sweeps
    After the purchase, I will throw off the deck code. You can even build it from base maps. I'll help you with the creation

You can not be afraid of a ban, because the bot does not use the memory of the heartstone. This is a regular clicker that is guided by screenshots

The bot is not perfect, and can sometimes burn through the hero's strength before drawing cards, but it fulfills its task and wins back 100%

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.