Selling  Knight  1000+ Wins  Email Included  All Platforms Black knight, glow, ikonic, galaxy, Og account 2-10 battle pass maxed out 1000+ wins

Discussion in 'Fortnite Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Cyhe, 10/13/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cyhe

Cyhe
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Cyhe#9450 Hello, I'm selling an account that's been played on pretty much since day one. It was originally an xbox account that was linked to a epic games account that I played on pc. It has over 100 skins and dozens of weapon wraps. It has every battle pass maxed out so that include the black knight all the way to season ten. Almost every challenge was completed. The only ones I missed were the airplane game mode that gave a couple irrelevant weapon wraps and I didnt fully complete the batman challenges. Other than that every battle pass skin, overtime skin, backpack and wraps along with the over 1000 I've spent on the accoun . It has glow, iknoic, and galaxy, black knight, mako glider and a lot of other miscellaneous skins and gliders. I've bought a lot of the shop offer such as the 5 dollar pack and the fire pack ice pack and many more. 1500 hundred wins with above a 3 kd overall. I just dont enjoy it as much anymore trying to sell it and try to get my investment back while the game is still relevant. I've been trying to sell it on ebay but it gets removed the process is sketchy. The middle man service seems like a good way to prevent scams. Feel free to message me on discord if you have any question or want to shoot me an offer. I couldn't figure out how to attach photos on here so I'll be more than happy to provide and screen shots or proof you need. Thank you for checking out my post. Cyhe#9450

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.