Selling  Europe  60+  Black Desert account 264ap lvl 61 Witch/60 Kuno/60 Lahn, t9 Pegasus

Discussion in 'Black Desert Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by ytfer, 2/8/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ytfer

ytfer
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hi everyone, since I do not have time to play Black Desert Online, I decided to sell my account for almost 3 years! If questions arise, of course I'm happy to help :)
    - Artisan workers' empire (calpheon wood cages)
    - 274 engery contribution points / 264
    - all Bossitems (in Tet / Pen) available
    - 16 character slots
    - Around 26mrd. Silver market value
    - T9 Pegasus !!
    - Premium camp for lovers of the villa / camp, etc.
    - 10 pets; 3x T3, 2x T2; 5x T1
    - Fairy T3
    - 8 Maids, 6 Storage / 2 Marketplace
    - PVP character (high RBF rank)
    - 63 fs
    Main char: LvL 61 Witch, (weapons currently in Kuno, but can be interchanged if necessary)
    -1767 skill points,
    -max. Weight Limit
    -Different skins / Ghillie (see screenshot)
    Twinks: LvL 60 Lahn
    - About 1000 skill points.
    - max. Weight Limit
    - various skins / Ghillie
    LvL 60 Kuno
    - max. Weight Limit
    - 1345 skill points
    - several skins
    & LvL 59 Valkyrie, LvL 58 Mystic, LvL 57 Ranger, LvL 57 Sorc, LvL 56 DK
    After receipt of payment, you will have full access to the account the same day!
    This is a private sale, without refund or guarantee!
    notes:
    All the elements and characters of Black Desert are the intellectual property of KakaoGames. I do not claim the virtual property of the items that are traded here. The buyer pays only for a partial time and the labor expended by the seller to represent the performance of the characters mentioned above. The relevant good will remain the registered property of the seller once the publisher determines it. The account, the characters and the articles themselves, therefore, are owned by Kakao Games. In addition, the buyer accepts immediately after receiving the login data to change all account information. If the seller is negatively affected by the failure of the buyer, these will be borne by the buyer. After delivering and changing access data, the buyer is responsible for all security of computer protection. In case the buyer can not log in after the purchase due to a security breach, it is in the interest of the seller to allow it to do so again, but the buyer is not entitled to a new presentation of the data. With the offer made in this auction, they give their consent. This statement. As a private person, I do not offer any guarantee.
    legal:
    The buyer agrees to change all account information, such as account details, address, etc., immediately after receiving the account information. All the information was given to the best of our knowledge and belief. I do not accept any responsibility for typographical errors or spelling errors. This is an auction within the meaning of §156BGB. This means that the highest bidder does not have the right to withdraw in accordance with §312d article 4 paragraph 5 BGB (FernAbsG). Each bidder accepts this clause with an offer. Ebay auctions are legally valid sales contracts (sentence BGH 7.11.2001, AZ VII ZR13 / 01). As a private seller, I do not assume any guarantee according to EU legislation. By submitting an offer, you expressly agree to waive any warranty and warranty rights. By this means the one-year guarantee for consumer products is expressly excluded according to EU legislation. Questions about the product please ask before submitting your offer.

you can contact me I will answer your questions

[email protected]
    ytfer # 8116

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.