Sold BIT HEROES - LV 267 ACCOUNT - 2835 TS - AND ACCESS TO TOP FRIEND SLOTS

Discussion in 'Bit Heroes Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by merlinreturns, 6/24/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. merlinreturns

merlinreturns
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    BIT HEROES ACCOUNT FOR SALE -
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ABOUT -
    IGN : melting
    TS : 2835
    Level : 267
    Legendary pet with over 60 other pets and accessories to pick from
    Full legendary runes and full legendary enchants
    Legendary familiars include Bobodom, Robby, Korgz, Wemmbo, Zol, X4 gombo with further schematics for Rombolio, svirnel, gozzy, capt.womboz,
    drya, yorlag and rolesker.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SCREEN SHOTS -
    High level friends : some of the top players in the world in the top ten and many in the top hundred
    Raid team stat points including tank and bait stands at 16,300 ts easily enough for r5 Heroic auto
    Link for screen shot of raid team - Screenshot by Lightshot
    screen shots also include complete game time (67 days) stat distribution, familiars and stats for each gamemode.
    If you require anymore screen shots before purchase please let me know via my contact links.
    CONTACT -
    Please PM me or contact me via skype, whatsapp, discord or email which are linked below :
    Email : [email protected]
    Whatsapp : +44 7951 202982
    Discord : merlin #9234
    PAYMENT -
    Preferred payment through skrill (Online payments & Money transfers | Skrill
    Skrill allows fast safe payment which avoids scams and takes into consideration both buyer and seller.
    Also open to paypal and visa/card payments
    In terms of pricing for the account I am up for offers but considering friend slots (raid team), ts and level i would be not looking for something
    too low. Contact me for pricing and we can negotiate.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

3. BloodYFacce

BloodYFacce
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

10   1   0

Tom I'll do it for 60-70$ right now cash and I'm verifed so payment is instant via paypal!

4. OP
    OP
    merlinreturns

merlinreturns
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Bloodyfacce hey do you have a discord so we can talk ?

5. OP
    OP
    merlinreturns

merlinreturns
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

bump

#4 merlinreturns, 6/25/18
    Last edited: 6/25/18
  6. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

THIS ITEM HAS SOLD

This is a confirmation that a buyer has paid for this listing.

What is the next step?

1). A startup ticket has already been opened with @Middleman and the buyer. @Middleman is now verifying the buyers payment.

2). Upon verifying the buyers payment, @Middleman will activate the buyers private conversation, sellers private conversation ticket, and buyers/sellers 3 way conversation ticket.

3). No further steps are required on the sellers behalf until we have opened the 3 way conversation ticket with @Middleman, the buyer, and the seller included in the ticket.

If you have any questions in the meantime, you may contact us directly here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.