Bigman1262800 possible scammer?

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by torrent25, 12/4/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. torrent25

torrent25
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

554   0   0

1. Date Dispute Happened
    Example: December 5, 2014

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller

I was someone interested in the account who wanted to see pics

3. Total Transaction Value
    Example: $60 USD

4. Other Parties Username
    Example: bigman1262800

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    Example: PayPal gift

6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    Example: unknown

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address
    Example: Didn't go through with payment

8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    Example: walkingdead26

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below

He goes from saying yes to mm to trying to make me go first through paypal, when I refused he said he would go first if I paid an extra $20 and he would only give me the link code
    When I asked if he had itune security he said no, so I asked him to email or call but he said he's is England so he cant do either? Anyone can at least email apple
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    Admin likes this.
  2. OP
    OP
    torrent25

torrent25
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

554   0   0

Forgot to upload this, its the picture in the 3rd photo

Seems like he scammed or attempted to scam? As the individual is basically begging for the account he bought?
    I could be wrong but just saying, better to check this now then have a report for this guy later?
    [​IMG]

Admin likes this.
  3. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

45   0   0

torrent25 what actions would you like us to take against this user?

4. OP
    OP
    torrent25

torrent25
    Expand Collapse

554   0   0

I do not believe I have enough solid evidence for a ban, but from what he told me and the pictures he sent it shows he coild potentially scam as shown in the photo he mistakenly sent me

So id put a high risk until he completes 1 or 2 trades successfully through middleman, as the feedback system can be abused etc! But again thats my opinion and its your call

5. bigman1262800

bigman1262800
    Expand Collapse
    Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

2   0   0

That was a transaction I̢̧̢̧̢̨̢͍͇̝̺̲͖͇̦̲̼̜̬̻͔̼͇̘͚̦̗͚̙̻̰͙͓̠͔̞̫̼̝̻͉͓̙̯͙͔̻͈̞͍̤͍͍̖̤̥̟̟͔̖̠̟͙͔̯͉͇̫̮͚̣̰̖͎̮̖͔̣̦̪̯̬̙̼̗̩̜͓̪̜͜ͅͅͅͅ made with someone else also this person tryed making me go first as I never scammed him I̢̧̢̧̢̨̢͍͇̝̺̲͖͇̦̲̼̜̬̻͔̼͇̘͚̦̗͚̙̻̰͙͓̠͔̞̫̼̝̻͉͓̙̯͙͔̻͈̞͍̤͍͍̖̤̥̟̟͔̖̠̟͙͔̯͉͇̫̮͚̣̰̖͎̮̖͔̣̦̪̯̬̙̼̗̩̜͓̪̜͜ͅͅͅͅ never got 60$ from him

6. OP
    OP
    torrent25

torrent25
    Expand Collapse

554   0   0

I never said you stole money from me, please read the report, I said you accidentally sent me a photo of you basically scamming someone and him continually asking for the account u sold him

7. OP
    OP
    torrent25

torrent25
    Expand Collapse

554   0   0

And then the fact you wanted me to go first and gift u the money was also a major factor for this report

8. bigman1262800

bigman1262800
    Expand Collapse
    Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

2   0   0

There's really no need for this report as I didn't scam you or the person i made an transaction with.

9. OP
    OP
    torrent25

torrent25
    Expand Collapse

554   0   0

From what I posted it shows you attempted or did scam?

Instead of talking, you could have posted your own proof

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.