BEWARE OF THIS SCAMMER...EVERYONE MUST READ THIS

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XV FFXV - A New Empire Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Shades001, 1/14/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shades001

Shades001
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    There is currently an indian scammer around trying to steal accounts and later selling those. I had this scammer on track for some time by trying to sell me an account he had stolen. Eventually I wrote to him from another Line app profile I created just to know this guy real infos. He gave me his account log ins so I could see he owned it, was not in any alliance because it was stolen, obviously. He asked me to enter a shopping site, like an indian version of ebay or smth and buy him stuff to the equivalent of the price we agreed I would pay, since his paypal was blocked and cannot receive money... no kidding. I saw his information there on where that site would post the items and those are as follows, Name and Surname is PRIYANSH GOSWAMI. Address is C-2/2, SHANTI NAGAR, KARAWAL NAGAR, NORTH EAST DELHI, DELHI 110094. I told him I knew he was a scammer and if I saw him around I would post these everywhere. He deleted Line app right away but just today he tried scamming a friend of mine, which is the reason I am posting this. DO NOT SEND MONEY TO INDIA, EVER EVER. 100% SCAM. 10000%. BE CAREFUL OF THIS GUY, PRIYANSH GOSWAMI. EVERY ACCOUNT HE HAS WILL BE BANNED EVENTUALLY. Some of the names he uses here or on playerup are BOOM NEON, FBUSER4216, PRIIPRII, FFXVSELLER. JUST A HEADS UP EVERYONE

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    FacetiousTrees and LeetHaxor like this.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]

Automated Response

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: Shades001 Re: #1[/trigger]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.