Beware Nueis

Discussion in 'Disputes - Caution / Under Investigation' started by Ravens, 1/27/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ravens

Ravens
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Trading accounts and she scammed me of both of my accounts. She said she was verified and I looked at the badge seeing she was and trusted her! She then proceeded to TAKE both my Zoret and Nectroic account changing my email passwords and such before not even giving me the account. She also was texting me off of her "friend's phone". I helped her through the WHOLE process of giving her the account and emails and stuff, which I believe was just her stalling, UGH. So then she comes back and tells me she had "something come up." WHICH I DO NOT believe in the slightest. Now here I am STILL waiting for he account. Giving her a firm warning. On here she has posted the 2006 account WHICH in fact is MINE. I have warned her about the hacker friend I have and will not settle for her making off with the accounts I fairly traded, to be unfairly given.

Proof: Sta.sh Uploads 279 - Akukni's Sta.sh

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

Hello, if someone has scammed/frauded you, please open a dispute form (takes 2 minutes) using the link below. Filing a report will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute.

Disputes - Active | PlayerUp - Video Game Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: Ravens Re: #1[/trigger]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.