Selling Best Xbox Swap Service! (2000+ Tags Swapped)

Discussion in 'OG GamerTags for Sale - Buy & Sell Rare GamerTag Handles' started by <a, 8/7/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. <a

<a
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

THE BEST XBOX SWAP SERVICE
    In my time swapping I have swapped over 2000+ GT's valuing up to $500k+. It is most definitely necessary to use a swapper within deals you do not trust the other person. Due to the new 'social swap' scammers are able to stay signed in to an acc even after being secured to the best ability so swapping the GT ensures that you get what you deserve. I am available all the time & wont keep you waiting, come and get your tags swapped by the best. For the quickest replies add me on discord or message me on IG!
    Prices:

Fresh Swap
    10% of what I appraise the tag at
    (minimum fee $50)
    ㅤㅤ
    Main Swap
    20% of what I appraise the tag at
    (minimum fee $100)

Banned Retrieval
    30% of what I appraise the tag at
    (minimum fee $125)

Some Of The Best Tags I’ve Swapped:
    zz
    icy
    Big
    Emo
    War
    Sup
    Lab
    Dip
    Envy
    True
    Bank
    Haunt
    Venom
    Ambush
    TOS:
    In the rare event of a loss I will refund only the fee of the swap. If for whatever reason your GT isn't claimable due to it not being swappable I am not held responsible. Also if something goes wrong with your PM and you are unable to handle the fee you have 24 hours to resolve until you forfeit the GT. If I have reason to believe that you are trying to deceive me / target the tag mid swap I can & will refuse to deal with you.​

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.