Selling  1-24 Hours Best Merc services at fair price - - 7 years experienced player - - NO PAY BEFORE

Discussion in 'Marvel Contest of Champions Boosting - Buy Sell Trade' started by Eusebian, 4/18/24.

1. Eusebian

Eusebian
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    Hello!
    If you are looking for some help to finish any hard content and get those juicy rewards for a fair price and with 0 risk of getting in trouble, you just found your guy.

It's hard to trust people on-line nowadays, especially with so many modders and shady people out there, but I'll do my best to prove my worth and make this a good and long lasting experience for both of us.

I'm playing this game for over 7 years, being in this "business" for more than 3 years, I have played for more than 60 different players already and all my collaborations were successful and most of them are still ongoing when some hard content drops.

Depending on content and roster, my prices are somewhere around:

Necropolis - 40$ per path ( I'll help you grow and prepare your roster before doing it as this content requires a set of specific champs)

Gauntlet - 20$
    Carina/ Eop/ WoE/Special objectives - starting from 5 $

Act 6/7/8 from 3 $/ path!
    - - # - - ACT 8.4 Exploration 40 $

TB Event quest 100% + Paragon gauntlet 60$

Cavalier, TB, Paragon, Valiant title- we make the price together depending on what resources are needed.

We can also sort out content like 7* Shooting star, Incursions, Battlegrounds and pretty much any other quest.

Cyber Ghost VPN will be used during the entire process every fight will be Screen recorded and sent to you so you can have total trust that our collaboration will only bring you good stuff.

Any other questions you have, please let me know:

Discord: magelanio
    Line: eusebianmcoc

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.