Best Maple trader.

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Hi ! im trading my Highly Gunbound accounts. i've been quited Gunbound World champion cause of beginning to play MapleStory! so if you guys are interested of my gunbound accounts just Pm me oh wait! i'll give yo all details for my gunbound accounts, my first own account is with 133242 GP and it is a Saphire wand. GOLD : 270939 with Alots of Cash avatar and good gold avatars.all my avatars is over 103 avatars equips to use!

my 2st account : is Violet wand , with 78.000 GPs with alot of good avatars. just Pm me.

my 3rd account : is Battle gold side + with over 60.000 gps with alot of good avatars just Pm me. thoose account i trade for is only trade for MapleStory " Bera " over level 90...i actually accsept all of your job over level 90 to trade ,and my own saphire wand i trade that account for over 100 level for that. k Guys! hope you guys interest. Oh!? i forget this.if you guys like to play Counterstrike i trade it too!,i got Cs accounts can trade over level 70 of yours MapleStory account keep it up! & 3 account World of warcraft can trade too! , Rogue,Shaman,Magician all level 60

Pm here or add my MSN :

hey i have a lvl 91 priest on khani im interested in your rouge lvl 60 i would like to trade it i'll use a GZP MM for the transaction

Hi i trade my lvl 84 Runescape Account for A Maplestory account M Runescape account is Member And 94 in Wodcutting So You can get fast money Add mY msn if you are INtressed Msn:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.