Sold Best deal I assure you, Original Owner, 7.2M GP, 5 GL s, CAT R5, executor ready. - 100 opportunity

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by xDarthx, 9/27/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xDarthx

xDarthx
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    After playing everyday since launch year I am in need of a break. I love this game and I am willing to sell my account to someone that cares. You won't find an account this good online. I dropped price a bit as I'm not greedy. This is a launch year account, 7.2 Million GP, FIVE (Rey,Kylo, See, Luke and Kenobi) Galactic Legends. Relic 5 Commander Ahsoka Tano!!! 90/330 for Brand new Conquest Darth Maul, on track for Crate 6 which grants 65 shards. I have good progress towards Lord Vader, he is a grind. Executor ship ready for 5 Star with hoarded gear for a quick level up. Event returns mid October. I have 153 Zetas placed and 125 (6) zeta materials in reserve. I have 106 characters at Gear 13, x7 Relic 8's and x30 Relic 7's!!!! My mods are great and plentiful, not a lot of god tier mods but overall really good.Arena payout is #1 spot and Ship payout is top 20. But I am sure you can speak with shard chat to get a 1st payout slot. I will provide my Apple ID login for Gamecenter and the email associated with the account. This will provide buyer with assurance the account will be theirs as you can change passwords. This is a great game and I want to keep playing especially with my amazing account, but I just got married and just don't have the time.

Lastly I am in an amazing guild if you choose to stay it. I will give a # of $100 if you agree to stay.

https://swgoh.gg/p/412659389/

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.