Selling Best Buy DotD Thread: Currently None Available

Discussion in 'Electronics - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 7/29/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

Awesome idea! Thanks!

I felt like it was cheaper before like 9.99

It was during the holidays. Lately, BB has been rolling out a bunch of "Second Best" prices on some of those items...

Tempted by the Back to the Future trilogy for $30 on Blu and if I was willing to spend so much I'd be interested in the Stargate Atlantis complete series for $68 as well for today's sale.

Sick. Still up so I'm grabbing one. Thanks OP.

Bunch of Star Wars stuff on sale today. Sow what all is the difference between "The Complete Saga" and the individual trilogies? From the looks of it the saga has all the movies on separate disc and some bonus stuff?

It also has a really nice packaging IMO. Though some people dislike the prequels so they opt for OT. I just did a marathon a few days ago and saw all 6 movies in one day and honestly there are certainly issues with the prequels, but they are not as terrible as people make them out to be IMO. OT is certainly better, but the prequels are not a crime against humanity that some fans would like most to believe.

Agreed. In fact, I enjoyed Episode 3 more than I enjoyed Episode 6. But in the end, IV and V are still better than both of em by a long shot.

Anybody know which Lego Star Wars movie has Darth Maul in it? I remember that one being really funny and Darth Maul cracked me up.

Is this an a good price for the complete saga? My brain is saying that the complete saga has been $50ish before but I cant pinpoint when.

Thanks for the Lego Star wars deals. Gonna pick a couple up

It hasn't been $50 yet...but this deal is a rip off

Except of course that is a region B set and not a "no region" set...

Well I thought that was true for a second until the guys at Blu-Ray.com proved me wrong, apparently that's a typo on the amazon page it is in fact region free.

Personally, with how much Amazon merges information for Star Wars blu ray releases I'd weary to take the chance but good information to have.

Picked up the whole saga today. Didn't own them on Blu or DVD, so why the not.

Damnit why cant they release a blu ray with the original theatrical cuts in them?

the Blu-Ray Complete Saga was $60 a couple months ago from both BB and Amazon, it will hit that price again if you're willing to wait a bit.

With really subpar transfer of the laserdisc of the originals since GL lies and says there are no better versions left after making the SE. We might get something official thats better now that Disney has them.

Can we please spoiler the non-current/past DoTD items? It makes reading the OP a bit of an issue with too much clutter.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.