[Bera] Hero [Level 120]

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Level & Class: 120 Hero

Owned or previously owned? Previously owned

On ranks? Yes.

Full info? Full info, with email

Does this account have any NX (Nexon Cash) points and or items attached to it?

Left over points (125)

Does this account come with any items and or mesos?

Fully equipped with correct gear, overall

(scrolled), shoes (scrolled), work glove (scrolled), weapon (scrolled), earring (scrolled), cape (scrolled), Necklace (clean), Zhem blew up but 50mil is loaded on the account so you can purchase another one or join a zrun group and get one for free :P Also has a hog (mount)

------------------------------------------------------

Provide any other information.

Hero 4th Job, Sword - Correct build 1, 2, 3, 4

Picture

Quitting MapleStory so I would like [NX], [Meso] Bera, [Account], or [Paypal, verified only] -Something that would help my sister account.

Contact information: MSN:

Middleman will be used although I don't know who yet, since MapleBM officials are demoted recently. Most likely someone we both know and trustworthy. I'll be willing to go first under certain circumstances.

BTW for those of you asking, this is GMS not a private server.

around how much nx are u looking or?

Hello,

I do offer a fully equipped lv 101 hermit in khaini ON ranks and a cb lv 109 stripped off ranks in khaini. both full info

thx

$150.00 from paypal

Its pretty ironic how you say you want to assist your sister when you say you have a bunch of good items and 50m that you could transfer to assist her.

Does this account come with any items and or mesos?

Fully equipped with correct gear, overall

(scrolled), shoes (scrolled), work glove (scrolled), weapon (scrolled), earring (scrolled), cape (scrolled), Necklace (clean), Zhem blew up but 50mil is loaded on the account so you can purchase another one or join a zrun group and get one for free :P Also has a hog (mount)

i got a 124 NL full info. 62 dex

Originally Posted by Lumiere

Its pretty ironic how you say you want to assist your sister when you say you have a bunch of good items and 50m that you could transfer to assist her.

Yeah I didn't really specify how great the items where =_= its mostly 100% (actually all is) and 50 mil is nothing to fund her character with. I did not state that any of these where godly items nor good. Oh btw my sister class is a thief (hermit.)

Contacted some via MSN, if you have any questions feel free to ask on MSN or if you want to meet in game just tell me :D Please offer only and no usless bumping or spam.

X3tnl contact me I am interested in your offer.

ill offer 113 hermit fi with gear not stripped

pm me for more info on gear

i am willing to give you an acc with 3 characters lvl 40+

BERA

lvl 53 assasin

lvl 40 spearmen

lvl 54 fighter

Krandia

lvl 10 rogue

Scandia

lvl 14 mage

pm me if interested

add me on my msn. il offer my 122 dk full info ranked scania.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.