Selling Begging you to get into my gf Snapchat

Discussion in 'All Other Social Media Accounts & Services' started by Hack Forums - Social, 11/9/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums - Social

Hack Forums - Social
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hi all,
    Sorry if this isnt in the right place this is my first time on the site.

Im offering $100 to anyone who can hack into a Snapchat account. I have the email address but i just need the password. Im not doing this for any malicious reasons please see my dilemma below...

Im begging for some help here, I feel like im losing my mind. My girlfriend and I have been dating for 6 months now and lately shes been acting strange. This is the girl of my dreams, shes so precious to me and shes the only thing thats ever brought me happiness in my life. I had a really rough childhood full of abuse and trauma so i never really got to experience happiness until i met this girl 18 years later. Ive always been the best i can be to her, ,ive never abused her, i dont lie to her i give her all he love and affection i can muster up. Got her off the streets where she was addicted to meth, she got clean for me and all was well but now shes been talking to like 5 different guys on snapchat 24/7 pretty much...i feel like im losing my mind because i just dont know. Shes been going off by herself, wont tell me where shes going or who shes seeing. I just cant take it anymore i need to know the truth before i get even more hurt. Anyway if anyones able to do this for me, i would be forever grateful. Please please please help me here. Thanks

Nathan
    Start Contract

#1 Hack Forums - Social, 11/9/19
    Last edited by a moderator: 3/15/24
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.