Be Aware - Scammer(s)

Discussion in 'Disputes - Caution / Under Investigation' started by RangerLenny, 3/25/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RangerLenny

RangerLenny
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hey, not sure if this is the right place for this, but I figured I'd share my recent experience with "Bishop#2818" who claimed to be selling an account. I added him and he approached me, and rambled about how it was his personal account and how he doesn't have time for it anymore because he's now a father and babysitting. He wants a serious player to take over, and not a reseller. "E-mail and name changer is available", "You gonna love this account bro", and the typical jazz. He provided a bunch of pictures of Damascus weapons, watches, reticles, but nothing to prove it was his account/account name. Uses the [email protected] PayPal for transactions, if not Cashapp/giftcards (Steam, Google card, etc) . I found out the hard way. Upon completing the transaction he just fully went silent. I decided to add him again on an alt-account and troll him for an hour, as well grab his IP. Most likely a proxy. Stay alert people, do your re-search and use the middleman system. Safe to say this was a rookie scammer (even though I somewhat fell for it), operated under aliases like adams0n, Bishop, and "John". Claimed to be from Los Angeles, but his forum account said Madrid. If you feel like something is sketchy, it probably is. He operates through Discord, so keep your heads up people.

Take it easy.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    RangerLenny

RangerLenny
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.