Selling  North America  1-24 Hours BDO-NA/EU/STEAM 150B SILVER

Discussion in 'Black Desert Power Leveling and Silver Farming - Buy Sell Trade' started by 24G-Booster, 4/5/23.

1. 24G-Booster

24G-Booster
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    OUR PRICING: Our pricing is affordable and we offer customized pricing plans depending on the services you require. We always prioritize our customers and make sure our prices are competitive.

CONTACT US: You can message or DM us to inquire about our services and offers. We are available 24/7 to assist you and answer your questions. Trust us to boost your gaming experience and level up your character in no time! #BoostingServices #AffordablePrices #FastAndReliable

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    24G-Booster

24G-Booster
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    1. Hello good day everyone i would like to promote our service to help you. Our booster service provides extra performance and ranking in online games like Black desert online, Xbox. Our boosters are fast and reliable ready to provide professional gaming services to you. We have a great team of professional gamers who have vast experience in different games. If you want to boost your online gaming performance, don't hesitate to ask us. Send us your questions and reserve our service! Thank you very much!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.