Bayonet Safari Mesh (FT) for NA LoL Account

Discussion in 'CSGO Accounts for Sale - Buy Sell CS:GO Accounts' started by Facebook, 8/27/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

The knife is currently selling for $91 (tax included) , on the steam market.

I'm looking for an NA account can't be bronze, has to be at least Silver 1 +.

Offer here or pm me.

.;

whats up man i got a G5 account at 18LP that I'm willing to part with, I quit LoL, if your interested add me on skype - fullscreengaming

Originally Posted by FullScreen Gaming

whats up man i got a G5 account at 18LP that I'm willing to part with, I quit LoL, if your interested add me on skype - fullscreengaming

Is it in NA? And what champions / skins does it have?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by FullScreen Gaming

Do you have full ownership over the account?

yes its NA and its my account I'm OO, have email access and all of that. I've had the account for maybe about 3 years now, btw I just accepted your skype contact.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by sirengrim

Is it in NA? And what champions / skins does it have?

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have full ownership over the account?

Hey man, you added me but I don't see you online, let me know I'm very interested in the trade dude

Do you take Origin Accounts? It's Got BF3,4 And Hardline

Also Plants vs Zombies.

hey i got a Gold 5 account with around 70 lp that i have full ownership of with no bans or mutes that has good mmr(Around 1800) and most champs with runepages and all the runes needed for SOLO Q east to climb with! with a few nice skins and has a Pretty Cool Name id be willing to make a trade just let me know man! Thanks for the Time!

I have a Plat 5 account not many champs and basic runes but original owner, email is unverified as well so you can change everything.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.