Selling  Europe  Legends 30+ Battle net account with WoW, Diablo III, Hearthstone, Overwatch + classic Warcraft III RoH and TFT

Discussion in 'Hearthstone Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by DarkWing6, 7/29/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkWing6

DarkWing6
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    I have a battle net account to sell, it comes with everything I have collected in listed in title games, which I will specify below.

---------------------------------------------------- Hearthstone ------------------------------------------------------------
    - 33 legendary cards and 79 epic cards
    - 4585 gold and 1450 dust
    - A lot of reverses and 3 hero portrets (Maiev, Lunara, Liadrin)

-------------------------------------------------- WoW account ------------------------------------------------------------
    - Last played expansion Legion
    - Server - Chamber of Aspects
    - 70k gold
    - 3 characters on 110 lvl with developed proffesions
    - A lot of various mounts (listed in screenshots)

--------------------------------------------------- Diablo III ----------------------------------------------------------------
    - with the expansion reaper of Souls (without necromancer)
    - 6 characters (every with diffrent class) on maximal lvl and with at least one complete maximal lvl set
    - 2 569 946 833 gold

----------------------------------------------------- Overwatch -------------------------------------------------------------
    - Origins Edition
    - 25 legendary skins and 9 epic skins
    - 60 lvl of the account and 2 honor lvl

-I'm the first owner of this account and it has never been banned or restricted
    - You can contact me via e-mail : [email protected]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.