Selling  4m-4.5m GP  150-200 7*  Android BARGAIN TOP Account - 4.55M GP, 167 7*, DRevan and Malak G13, Geo Brood Alpha 7*- GMT-2

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by Redoschi, 9/13/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Redoschi

Redoschi
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    I spent over 3 and a half years on this account and a LOT of time daily to bring it to its current level.
    Here is an opportunity for you to obtain this great account and get directly into playing on top tier level with great characters all built up!
    GMT -2 (Payout at 4pm EDT or 8pm GMT) with only 1 other competitor in Arena shard payout (have access to the arena chat on Discord).
    For detailed information on this account check: Redoschi's Profile on SWGOH.GG

Journey and Legendary characters and ships (all 7*)

60 applied zetas!

This is an amazing account, with great characters, ships, awesome mods and everything ready for the competitive endgame of Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes!

This account is currently used on iOS and Android and I can pass the Google Account directly as it was created and linked for this transition.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.