B> Windia 7x+ Priest Or CB naked for mesos

Discussion in 'Maplestory Mesos for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Title says all, buying a 7x+ windia priest and/Or Cheif Bandit naked. Full info, Offering in windia mesos. Please post the level, and how much your looking for for it.

Cmon guys, im sure theres gotta be someone sellin a naked priest or CheifBandit lol.

i can sell you my priest and take all clouth's off...0.0 but mesos 1st since the scamming disease..and how much money btw? (lvl 73) and what server?

EDIT: aa windia server lolz...i want to sell for you the priest at windia too talk to me if you want

msn:

How much would you want? and its full info right?, And could we maybe use a MM. not DoD Though..

nah all MM's are scammer's i dont haave full info -_- umm add my msn so we can talk easly

Originally Posted by gilisk8shop

nah all MM's are scammer's i dont haave full info -_- umm add my msn so we can talk easly

lol and u say mm's are scammers sounds like ur 1 ur self

If You Need Prove's I Can Give You Dude's I Had Succesfull Trade's With Them

74 Priest...Windia

your offer?

(FULL INFO)

Originally Posted by gilisk8shop

If You Need Prove's I Can Give You Dude's I Had Succesfull Trade's With Them

Shouldnt they have left a positive feedback? Seeing as you could tell your friends to say they had succesful trades with them.

1.5million messos

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.