B> Level 110+ CB, Hermit, Priest

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 7/31/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

--The account has to be on KHAINI, I will NOT consider any other servers.

--The account has to be FULL INFOS.

--The account DOESN'T have to be on ranking.

--The account MUST be level 100+.

I might consider other classes ((no dragon knight)) as long as they respect what is stated above. Accounts don't have to be fully equipped or full of mesos (We can talk about this)

I will pay with cash (paypal), NX cards, or pure mesos (any server).

If you are interested I have a Dragon Knight Level 107 on Khaini that can be used as a trade.

It is Full infos, and not on ranking. I have SS if you're interested email me...

A MM from cursayer will be used for the transaction. (I can pay the fees)

jajjahahaha you are never going to get a 110+ account especially on khaini and if you did i bet you 20$ that you wouldnt go for the price maby you should try 70+ 0.o

Originally Posted by nooobhacker

jajjahahaha you are never going to get a 110+ account especially on khaini and if you did i bet you 20$ that you wouldnt go for the price maby you should try 70+ 0.o

How the hell can you know I woudn't go for the price? The fact that you live in a love you hole doesn't mean everyone does my friend.

But thank you I'll take that 20$ and add it up to what I wanted to spend on this account...

Please no more dumbasses that like to speculate on others financial situation and more offers, I've got money... And will pay the price... I know what I want, I know what it cost and I know I can afford.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.