B> 25K NX Bera mesos

Discussion in 'Maplestory Mesos for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/2/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

We will not be using MM's, if you don't want to go first don't contact me. I can go in game and show you the mesos and that's about all I can do. Message me on AIM if you want to trade. Oh and of course offer me, don't come to me and say how much you're paying for 25k NX, I'll take the best offer by tonight or something like that. Thank you!

AIM : Anonymousdealz

no feedback

nearly no posts

only 6 months registered

do you really think anybody will go first? especially when you are acting like an *******, as you do

Originally Posted by boboschnarcher15

no feedback

nearly no posts

only 6 months registered

do you really think anybody will go first? especially when you are acting like an *******, as you do

I'm almost positive I can find people to go first, if you haven't noticed, I have another thread selling accounts, and people go first all the time. The reason I have no feedback? I sold accounts before this feedback business got taken seriously. Don't believe me? Want to see some paypal receipts, some AIM logs? Why don't you bring your flame elsewhere, and how am I acting "whatever that censored word says"? And please don't talk about other people's registered dates/posts when your stats aren't the best, and actually worst then mine. Taking offers, message me on aim or leave a post.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.