Sold [H Canva Pro/Premium Accounts One Year Access -7 [W Paypa/BTC/

Discussion in 'Steam Other Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by /u/SubstantialGood4, 12/15/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/SubstantialGood4

/u/SubstantialGood4
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Please leave your email address in the notes section when checking out, so I can create the account with your email.

1 year warranty

Fast delivery (less than 24h)

You can buy from My Shop:

The Pro plan comes with all the benefits of Canva Free plus access to 60,000+ free templates, 4+ million free stock photos and graphics, unlimited uploads, 100GB storage, one-click resizing, create transparent backgrounds, create animated GIFs or MP4 videos, create your brand’s identity and much more.

All The Tools You Need To Design Graphics For Projects Big & Small. Simple To Use Interface. 200K+ Companies On Board. Priority Support. 100% Happiness Guarantee. Services: Brand Kit, Magic Resize Tool, Animate Your Designs

**Frequently Asked Questions*\*

1. Do I only need to pay one time?

- Yes, only one time payment and it will be valid for a year from the day you purchase.

1. When will I receive my account?

- You will receive it in maximum 24 hours, after clear payment. Usually, I deliver within 0 - 12 hours

1. Can I make changes to the account?

- You can change the password. And, you cannot make other changes.

1. Can I share the account with my friends and family?

- No,only one screen is supported at time.

1. What warranty is the one you offer?

- I will replace your account if something happens, within one year from the date of purchase. I provide after sale support through email if you have any inquiries.

1. What device can you use it on ?

- You can use it on any device which is supported for supported devices please visit their official site.

1. How will you deliver?

- Your subscription will be sent to your email address

1. What if I already have an account with Canva?

- Don't worry, just send me the email and password after payment and I will link the subscription to your account, you can change the password later.

# #/SubstantialGood4
    # .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.