Selling  Asia  PC  Mihoyo  Female  Original Owner (No) Asia AR60 13C6 all character (-7) Yelan C6, Yoimiya C6, Raiden C6

Discussion in 'Genshin Impact Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by H2T, 6/13/24.

1. H2T

H2T
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Contact for more details
    Pay via Wise or USDT/Crypto
    check my Discord ID kalenda_ or Kalenda#1274 ID:704306242549579817), or confirm with me on PlayerUp first to make sure you're contacting the right person
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    AR60 Asia
    Limit Banner: 7/90 (Arlecchino)
    Weapons Banner: 56/80
    Normal Banner: 21/90
    Price: $2600
    - Wise
    - USDT/Crypto
    - Revolut
    - Skrill
    - Bank (MYR/PHP/JPY/THB/INR...)
    Installment accepted:
    - You need to pay 30%-50% in advance, the rest pay later, depending on the agreement (up to 60 days)
    - Doesn't accept to cancel the transaction once you have made a partial payment and received an account with my mail link
    - You need to pay the full amount within the agreed time, otherwise the account will be taken back and the previous payment amount will not be refunded (please be sure before deciding to buy)
    Contact me via discord kalenda_ or PlayerUp chat

upload_2024-6-14_10-54-45.png

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 H2T, 6/13/24
    Last edited: 6/15/24
  2. niancai

niancai
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   1   0

My Location:
    Sorry for bothering you, is this account still for sale? I'm happy to buy it at a higher price. If possible, please join us 《discord》: niancai168 Thank you