Are you guys still doing Fitbit LOL? This is the problem with public forums like this

Discussion in 'Marketing Other Services For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Thompiss, 2/4/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thompiss

Thompiss
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

The Fitbit method first surfaced around october 2015 and peaked around december 2015 when they cancelled orders. I allegedly did about 50-60. Then, after all the buzzfeed articles got posted etc and public attention was put towards it, guess who got a visit from the wonderful Federal Bureau of Investigation? Yes. The FBI. And one of my friends got a visit from the Feds regarding Fitbit as well - in fact I have the recording. So honestly it's kind of retarded that you guys are beating a dead horse. Yes, they're investigating actively, yes they have hired fraud prevention managers, and yes you'll probably get a replacement bag with no charger despite what some 14 year old kid with a service and pimples on his face tells you in his "retail guarantee." And I'm not coming here as an angry old man, I'm making $100k+ a year with new methods that the members of this site will never know about. But the fact of the matter is, it's sites like playerup that ruin love you (Fitbit, HSN/QVC services etc.)

And no, I'm not some random. I'm sure several of you remember me as one of the top members, Thompiss, from SE.net.

TL;DR you retards saturating this love you is what leads to people getting love you and methods getting patched. Now, with that said, I'm gonna go pop some Xanax and check my eBay sales for today (probably over $3k today). Probably won't check this thread as it'll be a bunch of pimply-faced kids crying about me, but yeah. :)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.