Selling Archer/Mage Level 123 $900 - Houston, TX...

Discussion in 'Unison League Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Tai Gip, 3/14/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tai Gip

Tai Gip
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Archer/Mage Level 123 $900 - Houston, TX (77068) I have A LOT of Infused Gears and Special event gears/monsters. You can easily switch classes and build it into 240k+ Gearset. Archer was my main class, so it is 251k Gearset. I have 17 SAQ keys, 5 EXP keys and more other stuff. Please look through the pictures before you message me. For more information post on here, or send me a PM I am using PlayerUp Middleman for the selling services, if you don't want to go through them. I can do Paypal BUT you would have to send it as a gift and TRUST me on sending you the account information. Doing this would help you and myself dodge the paypal fee BUT it will be at your own risk. I've been screwed over before and I don't want it happening to me again.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Tai Gip

Tai Gip
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

BUMP

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.