Sold Application developer needed

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums -, 10/8/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums -

Hack Forums -
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hi dear readers!

Let me start by telling you a little about us.
    We are two committed investors who have an idea.
    Our idea is an app that has a specter of a larger quantity, right now, we won't share that much anymore.

Our companies have a combined annual turnover of about NOK 45 million, about USD 4.9 million. We have an annual return of about 20%.

We are looking for a person with depth in the development of apps, we are looking for you with good English, both spoken and written.

Our plan is to start a new company in which you will be employed, receive wages and benefits. We assist with housing and visas.

In addition to salaries, we can offer a performance-based share percentage with a minimum of 10%.

If this sounded interesting to you, then I really want you to send me a message, tell a little about yourself, and preferably with some examples of what you have developed in the past. In any case, let's start the conversation and we'll take it from there.

Best regards, Riise from Norway.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.