Apple refund - call from 512 number

Discussion in 'Marketing Other Services For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by falcolazo, 11/9/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. falcolazo

falcolazo
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hi I was going thru a refunder on here, I’ve done an order with them before with no hiccups. He stated he did the refund friday night, I know its only monday, but I received a phone call from the 512 number and no email yet concerning the refund. I just got an automated call from apple , i didnt recognize the number so i just answered it. (Did i make a mistake here?) and the message said that “the shipping investigation team has completed its investigation. No further action is required, continue to work with your local law enforcement.” Then the phone hung up. Still trying to get in contact with my refunder , hes a little busy at the moment. But any insight on this? Like I’m still going to get the refund correct? I read in another thread sometimes they call, then the email comes 1-2 business days later, then the money comes 3-5 business days, but i just wanted some more insight on this. Thanks guys

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.