Sold Any good NodeJS Express dev for mid-term or long term job ?

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums -, 2/16/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums -

Hack Forums -
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello there,

I'm in the process of creating an app, the current backend stack is :
    - NodeJS
    - Express
    - Sequelize (ORM)
    - MySQL

I'm looking for someone to work with me on this backend because i'm taking care of multiple other things (the mobile front, the web front version ...) and i've started running out of time for my personnal deadline.

Job is about creating models through sequelize and then creating the CRUD routes and code.
    To give you an idea, the app is kinda like LinkedIN but way more simple, so its really about feed, employees, stats and some other stuffs.

Not looking for a senior dev nor a PhD, if you're a good worker and you wanna make some cool $$$ (I know how to value a dev's work) HMU with a portfolio and we'll work together.

I've been coding apps for about 5 years now for different companies so the communication flow will be okay between you and me, everything is ready to begin a collaboration (GitHub, slack...).

Thanks to anyone reaching me.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.