another scammer, soccerantonio26

Discussion in 'Disputes - Caution / Under Investigation' started by Gabor, 2/8/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gabor

Gabor
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

15   0   0

Hi!

I am writing you because i was scammed again. I thought your verified members are sticked to playerup, but at least they do not scam anybody. This soccerantonio26 was scamming me telling that your mm service is not good for him , i tried to do it like that, but at the end i made again a mistake, i accepted is proposal. He made on my phone a factory reset, i do not know how and took my account. I have photos about the conversation he made, when he told me i never get back my account, and he gave it to a lot of people, i mean at least 4.
    I will care about them at apple and google, and also at supercell to lock their devices, but i just wanted to let you know, there is a scammer gang around playerup. Now i could recognise the fake mm ([email protected]) but he works together with soccerantonio26 and some other i do not know.

I know i made a mistake again, i got back my account from google, but immidiately here was a guy who asked to play together...!!??

I think so playerup will be a more secure place where for example a scammer like soccerantonio26 can not be a verified member, because i do not know how did he verify himself but for sure not a legal way.

Just for you to know, i am not a real coc retailer, i just had 2 accounts for sale, but now it looks like i am a middle of s...t.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.