Sold Annistyn's 42349375493rd b/s/t - 80.5m/100m coins

Discussion in 'Ourworld Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Latest topics for the, 2/8/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Latest topics for the

Latest topics for the
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

welcome to annistyn's b/s/t

Hello! I've been on ourWorld for a while, I've taken a few breaks, and I'm now back. I'm not the best at trading but I've wanted to be able to reach my held goals that I've wanted to have ever since 2014. I've had at least 12 b/s/t's but they've all,,, kind of,,, flopped so I pledge to always update this so I'm able to keep this topic running. I hope I make this topic good and funky enough to keep people remaining

rules

I'm pretty basic. Just;
    - Don't give me false prices. I'm already clueless as I am, I don't want to deal with being 'scammed' at this point. Give me good prices and we'll be fine.
    - Don't ghost me if I don't like your trade. A.k.a if I ask you to change your offer please do it. I don't want to have to pm you about a trade.
    - Please do let me know if I'm asking too high for an item. Just don't, again, give me false prices. I'm free to negotiate.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.