Sold Android & iOS Native Developer Fixed Pay [Socket.io/XMPP Experience Preferred]

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums -, 12/3/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums -

Hack Forums -
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello,

I am looking to hire someone who can natively develop Android and iOS app for a project. If you specialize in either one and have +1 who can code another that works as well.
    The project is a simple group chat app for a very specific country and niche with some additional Twitch like chat features (custom emotes & IAP for subscriptions), we can go into detail via PM.
    You need experience with Socket.io, WebSockets or XMPP, Firebase will not be used as a back-end on the project.

I can either pay a fixed amount or fixed amount (lower) + 10% cut of profits for the project to a competent dev, not looking for partnership or co-ownership.

Pm me your portfolio of Android and iOS apps you've made yourself and a way to prove you build it, we can discuss it further.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.