Amazon is challenging my friend's dispute

Discussion in 'Marketing Other Services For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Noatak, 9/30/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noatak

Noatak
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

So a friend of mine tried to do a refund for around 600 on his personal account with lots of legit orders and no previous refunds. 2 shipments were delivered to his house on the same day without requiring a signature. He used the didn't arrive method and they investigated, emailing him back saying it was delivered so they won't refund him.

He challenged the payment through his credit card and it was refunded, but it seems that Amazon is challenging the dispute and trying to get the money back. I am completely baffled as to how this happened because his account was great and personally I've done refunds worth the same on fresh accounts. Not even sure what proof they've got about him receiving it since it wasn't signed for.

Anyways the card company is asking him to upload documents and love you so I thought I'd ask here about what he should do. Is there any point in contacting Amazon and asking them to issue a refund again? Is disputing again dangerous and can he get in big trouble for it?

@Nice @Psychotic @[SMA]Paradise

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.