Amazon .co.uk Few Questions - Entropay / AVS / - Pls don't answer if you don't know

Discussion in 'Marketing Other Services For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by SkimSkimmer, 9/28/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkimSkimmer

SkimSkimmer
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

So ever since Amazon banned a £400 account that I didn't even get a chance to order on I have been a bit wary of how to rape them.

Is Entropay still okay to use as a VCC for prime etc, Is that the reason I got linked?

I have been managing accounts via mobile data on my phone and resetting browser information and turning on flight mode/ off every time I switch accounts, Is that still a good method of managing accounts without getting tracked?

I think it's because I stupidly ordered an item to my house and they might of picked up that I have ordered a love you ton to my yard over the years?

Any help nig nogs would be greatly appreciated :)

Dicks out for Harambe.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm writing this as a follow-up to the recent phone interaction you had with our customer service department.

Your Amazon.co.uk account was closed because it came to our attention that it was related to a previously blocked account. We cannot provide detailed information about the related accounts or resources used to link accounts.

Please know that we have reviewed your account on the basis of the information provided and regret to inform you that it will not be reopened.

Per our Conditions of Use, we reserve the right to refuse service or terminate accounts at our sole discretion. Any attempt to open a new account will meet with the same action.

Also, there isn't any unauthorized activity on your account. Both the orders placed were cancelled and you haven't been charged anything on them. Any authorizations visible will be removed as per your bank policies.

Gift cards have no cash in value and are non-transferrable.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.